W5

Wes Whiddon's World Wide Weblog.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Another Statement From La La Land

It's an unsafe world out there. At least that's what Koffi Annan, head of the United Nations and protector of corrupt and bribed officials and rogue nuclear regimes believes. I quote:

"I don't think the Russian or the French or the Chinese government would allow itself to be bought because some of his companies are getting relative contracts from the Iraqi authorities," Annan said. "I don't believe that at all.

"I think it's inconceivable, these are very serious and important governments. You are not dealing with banana republics."

And further:

Annan also warned against any possible U.S. military action to prevent Iran developing its nuclear program.

"To undertake an operation of that kind would not be helpful at all," he said. "I don't even want to contemplate it because I think it would be very unwise."

So what's he going to say when the first nuclear tipped missile lands in Israel?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home