W5

Wes Whiddon's World Wide Weblog.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

They were in and out of ER within an hour. The attending doc said he and the radiologist saw nothing on the chest x-rays that indicate pneumonia. He believes the doctor that treated her was just being cautious. She's off Tylenol and Motrin but continuing Zithromax. Good news indeed.

Belated birthday celebration tonight. I turned 63 last Friday even though I don't feel a day over 62. Pepper shrimp at Pappadeaux, bread pudding for desert, cup of what I hope was decaff. If it wasn't it'll be a long night.

Rebecca, Trey, Haley, Jordan will be going back to Chicago tomorrow. This is the first time I've had a chance to spend extended time with Jordan. She's a cutie of the first degree, all smiles, and all personality--even when she's sick. We'll be there for Christmas; I'm looking forward to a good time with my grandkids during the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home