W5

Wes Whiddon's World Wide Weblog.

Saturday, November 16, 2002

I Have Read And Admired
James Lileks "Daily Bleat" for months. The more I read the more I become conviced that this man is one of the best writers alive today. His Friday, November 15 "Bleat" is one of the finest.

Blogging is a new pursuit for me and I'm finding that a lot of the blogs I read are nothing more than reconstituted daily news with links to this or that story. That's why you won't find me linking to a lot of this stuff because it's old news by the time I get the URL down on the page. But Lileks is an exception so you'll just have to get used to it.

I wonder how guys like Lileks get wind of these stories. My world must be well insulated or I don't spend enough time surfing blogs. Thank God somebody has enough snap to put this kind of "artistic" bullshit into perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home