W5

Wes Whiddon's World Wide Weblog.

Friday, September 19, 2003

I've been gone.

But now I'm back...for what it's worth.

I noticed in my absence that Blogger changed their mind about their "premium" service. Seems they have rolled all the features we use to pay for into all the Blogger blogs. That's probably a Google thing because they want to put ads on everything. Actually I don't have a problem with it. I have another blog to record work related things and it's pretty cool because the ads are very targeted to what I'm writing about. A lot of my entries lately have been about things electrical because we've been having things electrical problems around the work place. Lo and behold, banner ads for generators and surge suppressors started showing up on my site. When I was writing a lot about towers, there were ads for tower lease space up there. Ah, the power of Gooooogle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home