W5

Wes Whiddon's World Wide Weblog.

Monday, March 10, 2003

WHAT? It's Been Ten Days

since my last blog entry? Unbelievable but true I'm afraid. Too many things to do and too little time to do them. And I've always got to give myself time for my passion in life, amateur astronomy.

I look at the content of many weblogs now and find nothing much personal from the authors. All we want to do is comment on politics or the problem with Iraq or the stupid French and Germans or the U.N. or Hans Blix latest incomplete report to the U.N. or Jimmy Carter's perfidious and bad behavior as an ex-president or...well, I could go on forever.

It's easy to see why we in Blogland are consumed with all of the above and more. The world is not an easy place now. We're days away from being in another war and, even though we maintain a facade of confidence about the outcome, there is--at least in my mind--a modicum of uncertainty about war of any kind.

So, to relieve a little of the tension, I will be posting more personal things in the future. Especially items about astronomy and space. Not that I am going to compete with Rand Simberg. God forbid, I couldn't even come close. Just some astro images and other stuff I find interesting in the realm of space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home